Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses the director of ports: He wasted 20 trillion dinars and exceeded the authorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy accuses the director of ports: He wasted 20 trillion dinars and exceeded the authorities Empty A deputy accuses the director of ports: He wasted 20 trillion dinars and exceeded the authorities

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:35 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy accuses the director of ports: He wasted 20 trillion dinars and exceeded the authorities[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-26-2024 | 12:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Representative Yasser Al-Husseini accused the Director General of Iraqi Ports, Farhan Al-Fartusi, of wasting 20 trillion dinars, revealing that he had exceeded the authorities.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Husseini said during his intervention inside Parliament, “Al-Fartusi wasted twenty trillion Iraqi dinars, and bypassed the constitution and the judicial and legislative authorities.”

Al-Husseini called for “forming an expanded investigation committee within the House of Representatives to vote on investigating violations and waste of public money in Iraq’s ports,” calling for “this committee to be qualified with employees from ministries and agencies to ensure transparency.”

The session witnessed the revelation of an audio recording documenting the actions of the Director General of Iraqi Ports and his attacks on the representatives of the people, according to the representatives.

The acting Speaker of the Council subsequently announced his intention to form a committee to host Al-Fartusi and question him in the Iraqi Parliament, in accordance with Article 17 of the Discipline of State and Public Sector Employees Law No. 14 of 1991.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:23 am