Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq... An increase in exports of used American cars to 3 Arab countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq... An increase in exports of used American cars to 3 Arab countries Empty Including Iraq... An increase in exports of used American cars to 3 Arab countries

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 5:31 am

Including Iraq... An increase in exports of used American cars to 3 Arab countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up
    Exports of used American cars to the countries of Iraq, Jordan, and the Emirates increased to reach 25 thousand cars in February 2024, which is the highest over the past year, while
    Exports of American used cars to Iraq rose directly to exceed the 2,000 car mark per month for the first time.
    According to economic expert Manar Al-Obaidi, “Exports of used American cars to Jordan rose to reach 2,137 cars in February 2024.”
    He added, "The largest market for used American cars was the United Arab Emirates, as the number of used American cars exported to the Emirates reached 21,000 cars during the month of February 2024."
    Most of the American cars exported are re-exported to "the Emirates, Jordan and Iraq after being re-maintained and repaired, and the markets of these countries depend mainly on Iraq to export these cars."
    Al-Obaidi expected that "the size of the American used car market to Iraq from these countries will reach between 15 and 20 thousand cars per month."
    The economic expert attributed the reasons for the high demand for used American cars to "the low value of customs tariffs in Iraq in addition to the low fuel prices compared to other countries, which increases the amount of demand for American cars known for their high fuel consumption."

Views 93
    Added 04/16/2024 - 8:56 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:14 pm