Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrives in Baghdad Empty The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:08 am

The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrives in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    This evening, Saturday (June 8, 2024), the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrived in Baghdad  on an official visit.
    The "Baghdad Today" correspondent said that a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government and oil companies arrived in Baghdad on an official visit at the invitation of the Federal Ministry of Oil, for a meeting about resuming the export of the region's oil after the agreement between the two parties.
    Last May 28, the Iraqi Oil Ministry said in a statement that it called for a meeting “as soon as possible” with the Kurdish Ministry of Energy and international companies operating in the Kurdistan region of Iraq in efforts to reach an agreement on resuming oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan.
    The export of oil through the pipeline between Iraq and Turkey - which transported about 0.5% of global oil supplies - has been halted due to legal and financial obstacles since March 2023, and talks to resume exports have stopped.
    The sharing of oil revenues between the Iraqi federal government and the Iraqi Kurdistan region was a cause of tension between the two sides.
    The flow of oil through the pipeline stopped after the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce ruled that Turkey violated the terms of the 1973 agreement by facilitating oil exports from the Iraqi Kurdistan region without the approval of the Iraqi government in Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:34 pm