Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk and the parliament presidency will follow.. What is the relationship between the formation of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk and the parliament presidency will follow.. What is the relationship between the formation of Empty Kirkuk and the parliament presidency will follow.. What is the relationship between the formation of

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 6:54 am

Kirkuk and the parliament presidency will follow.. What is the relationship between the formation of the Diyala government and the regional conflict?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-08-02 06:38
    font

Shafaq News/ A political source revealed, on Friday, the details of the rapid political agreement after a series of disagreements over the formation of the local government in Diyala.
    The source told Shafaq News Agency, "The rapid political agreement between the blocs, which led to the formation of the local government in Diyala last night, was made with international and regional intervention from neighboring countries that are influential in the Iraqi political decision."
    He added, "The international and regional intervention came to end the internal problems, especially after the escalation of conflicts between Israel and Iran, the latest of which was the assassination of the head of the Hamas political bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, in central Tehran."
    The source pointed out that "there is a current political trend to resolve the delayed files, not just Diyala," noting that "the currently available data indicates that the crises of the parliament presidency and the Kirkuk local government are close to ending within hours or perhaps a few days."
    On Thursday night, Diyala Provincial Council elected council member Omar Al-Karwi as its president, in a special session held at Al-Rasheed Hotel in Baghdad.
    This came months after the provincial council elections, and the tug of war between the political forces in Diyala province.
    He also voted for Adnan Al-Jayer Al-Tamimi from the State of Law Coalition as governor.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 2:09 am