Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: Optional Warranty Platform is an Important Step towards Full Automation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: Optional Warranty Platform is an Important Step towards Full Automation Empty Work: Optional Warranty Platform is an Important Step towards Full Automation

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2024, 7:37 am

Work: Optional Warranty Platform is an Important Step towards Full Automation
    • Time: 2024/08/03 14:57:53

• Read: 286 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed, today, Saturday, that the opening of the optional insurance platform is a first step in the complete transformation towards automation.
    Director General of the Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers, Kholoud Hayran, said in a press statement, “We opened the platform for applying for optional security, as it is the first paragraph of the Social Security Law, and represents half of the law, because it provides an opportunity for all Iraqi society from the age of 15 to 50 years to apply for the law.”
    She added that "choosing the optional guarantee on the platform aims to know the capacity of the company with which the agreement was made, and the extent of its commitment to its promises," noting that "if the company succeeds in operating the platform, the Authority will continue with it."
    He explained that "the company that was chosen is Iraqi and has Iraqi cadres in order to encourage the private sector."
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Ahmed Al-Asadi announced today, Saturday, the launch of the digital Daman system for optional retirement.
    Al-Asadi said during a press conference organized by the Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers: "This system includes the first package of services related to providing and activating voluntary retirement procedures for workers in the informal sector under Law No. (18) of 2023."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:30 am