Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP notes on service projects in 6 Baghdad districts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP notes on service projects in 6 Baghdad districts Empty MP notes on service projects in 6 Baghdad districts

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2024, 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP notes on service projects in 6 Baghdad districts[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information / Baghdad
    MP Kamel Al-Akeili, on Friday, made observations about service projects in 6 areas in Baghdad.
    Al-Akeili told Al-Maalouma, "The state spends billions of dinars to finance service projects in Baghdad and the rest of the governorates, but some of them are not implemented according to specifications and there are question marks over some of them. He pointed out that during his field visits, he observed a number of negatives in several important projects."
    He added that "an official request was submitted to the Prime Minister to form an investigation committee into the projects of 6 areas in the capital, Baghdad, located within multiple geographical axes, including the east of the canal, in order to ensure the implementation of specifications in project contracts, leading to their completion according to technical and engineering conditions."
    He pointed out that "the supervisory performance requires us to pay attention to the services file because it represents a special priority for the vast areas that are in dire need of integrated service projects."
    It is worth noting that many projects suffer from not being implemented according to the technical and engineering specifications specified in the contracts concluded, and this represents corruption. End 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:41 am