Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Media: OPEC+ does not intend to change oil prices during today's meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Media: OPEC+ does not intend to change oil prices during today's meeting Empty Media: OPEC+ does not intend to change oil prices during today's meeting

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 4:27 am

Media: OPEC+ does not intend to change oil prices during today's meeting
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    International media revealed, today, Thursday (August 1, 2024), that the OPEC+ alliance intends to maintain the current production policy without making any changes.
    According to Reuters, "OPEC+ oil ministers are meeting today, Thursday, to decide on production policy, while sources in the alliance rule out making any changes to the current agreement to reduce production and begin reducing some of the cuts starting in October, despite the recent sharp decline in oil prices."
    "Senior ministers of OPEC+, which includes the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and allies led by Russia, will hold a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee via the Internet today at 1000 GMT," she added, noting that "changes to the current plan are unlikely."
    The OPEC+ alliance is currently cutting production by a total of 5.86 million barrels per day, or about 5.7 percent of global demand, as part of a series of steps agreed since late 2022.
    Source: Agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 10:56 pm