Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government confirms transferring unemployed youth to the labor market.. How does this happen?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government confirms transferring unemployed youth to the labor market.. How does this happen? Empty Government confirms transferring unemployed youth to the labor market.. How does this happen?

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 5:12 am

Government confirms transferring unemployed youth to the labor market.. How does this happen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed that there are more than two million job seekers in various specializations, while calling for practical steps to employ young people, especially in agricultural projects.[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry said in a statement that "Al-Asadi chaired a meeting of the Higher Committee for Planning and Employment of the Workforce in the presence of the Undersecretary of the Ministry for Labor Affairs and members of the committee from various ministries on Wednesday, 7/31/2024."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Asadi explained, according to the statement, that “the committee had previously approached the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers regarding providing agricultural lands to establish business incubator projects for young people and encouraging them to work in agricultural projects, considering them successful experiences, especially after achieving an increase in production, which is a major advance in the agricultural field,” stressing the need for practical steps to transfer hundreds of thousands of young people looking for work to the labor market.”[/rtl]

79 views
    Added 08/01/2024 - 9:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 10:57 pm