Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Election of the Speaker of Parliament.. Disagreements continue and no date for a decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Election of the Speaker of Parliament.. Disagreements continue and no date for a decision Empty Election of the Speaker of Parliament.. Disagreements continue and no date for a decision

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:11 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Election of the Speaker of Parliament.. Disagreements continue and no date for a decision[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-03
    On Saturday, Basem Al-Gharabi, a representative of the “Ishraqat Kanun” parliamentary bloc, revealed the latest developments in the file of electing a new speaker of the House of Representatives, which has been stalled for more than 8 months, when the Federal Court cancelled the membership of Mohammed Al-Halbousi.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the political forces have not been able to elect a new speaker of parliament since the termination of Mohammed al-Halbousi's membership in November 2023 due to disagreements, while the Coordination Framework set July 20 as the date to resolve Sunni disagreements over this file, without anything new.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Gharabi said, "Until now, there is no political or parliamentary agreement within the House of Representatives to set a specific date for holding a session to elect a new Speaker of the House of Representatives."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that “the differences within the Sunni component are ongoing and have not been resolved either inside or outside the House of Representatives, and there is no agreement on one candidate over another,” adding: “When the political blocs within the Sunni component agree on a specific candidate, then the Council Presidency will go to hold a session to elect the new president.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:48 am