Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balshan: The weakness of Iraqi policy is behind the recurrence of American violations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balshan: The weakness of Iraqi policy is behind the recurrence of American violations Empty Balshan: The weakness of Iraqi policy is behind the recurrence of American violations

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Balshan: The weakness of Iraqi policy is behind the recurrence of American violations[/size]
    • Today 10:40

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Political analyst Qasim Balshan said on Wednesday that the recurrence of American violations occurred as a result of the weakness of Iraqi policy in achieving the most prominent goal of ending the American military presence inside Iraq, noting that these violations will not remain without a response.
    Balshan told Al-Maalouma, "Iraq will have the appropriate response to the repeated American violations, especially after the attack on the Popular Mobilization Forces in Jurf al-Nasr in Babil Governorate."
    He added, "What is currently happening in terms of American bombing inside Iraq confirms the weakness of Iraqi policy, as the recent negotiations between the Iraqi and American delegations did not yield the fruits that the people wanted."
    He explained that "Iraq represents one of the countries of the axis of resistance, and the tensions between Iran, the Zionist entity and the rest of the axis countries are not far from Iraq, as it will be present to defend the sanctities and the honor of the Islamic nation against any American or Zionist escalation." End 25N

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:47 pm