Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syndicate of Journalists calls on its members to receive MasterCard rewards cards...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Syndicate of Journalists calls on its members to receive MasterCard rewards cards... Empty The Syndicate of Journalists calls on its members to receive MasterCard rewards cards...

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2024, 4:47 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Syndicate of Journalists calls on its members to receive MasterCard rewards cards...[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    08/07/2024
    The review days were determined according to the alphabetical letters.
    The Iraqi Journalists Syndicate called on its members to review it according to the specified days and alphabetical letters for the purpose of receiving the MasterCard cards for the incentive rewards. The Syndicate stated in a statement: It invites fellow members of the Syndicate from Baghdad Governorate exclusively to review it for the purpose of receiving the new MasterCard cards for the journalists’ grant for the year 2024, since the old MasterCard has been discontinued. Below is the table for the review days. He added: The MasterCard distribution schedule for the incentive rewards for journalists for Baghdad Governorate exclusively according to the days and letters listed below:
    Saturday: A - B - T - Th
    Sunday: C - H - Kh - D - Dh - Y
    Monday: R - Z - S - Sh - S
    Tuesday: A - T - Dh
    Wednesday: G - D - F - Q - K - L - N - H - W
    Thursday: M
    It indicated that work on the above schedule will begin starting from next Saturday, corresponding to (10/8/2024), calling for bringing the union’s identity with the unified card or civil status identity, and that the receipt be exclusively by the person concerned or by someone who has a recent official agency issued by the Notary Public Department. She continued: The union’s official working hours begin at 10 am.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:56 am