Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Almost free land, unsound construction and "very high" prices.. Basra residential complexes under th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Almost free land, unsound construction and "very high" prices.. Basra residential complexes under th Empty Almost free land, unsound construction and "very high" prices.. Basra residential complexes under th

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Aug 2024, 7:22 am

Almost free land, unsound construction and "very high" prices.. Basra residential complexes under the microscope - Urgent[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Basra
    The head of the Investment Committee in Basra Provincial Council, Atyaf Al-Tamimi, revealed today, Friday (August 9, 2024), the provincial council’s intention to question the head of the Investment Authority, Ali Abdul Hussein, due to the significant increase in the prices of housing units.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The land is given almost free of charge to the investor, so why these prices?" indicating that "the construction in these complexes does not rise to the level of high-level construction in terms of solidity and other things."
    Al-Tamimi explained that “only high-income people can afford to buy residential complexes in Basra, and therefore we want to know why the housing units are so expensive.”
    The prices of residential units in Basra are witnessing a high increase, as the price of a 200-square-meter house, which is one and a half floors, is no less than 400 million, while the prices of some houses, called villas, have reached one billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 1:30 am