Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil approves the installation of contractors and converts the procedure into contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil approves the installation of contractors and converts the procedure into contracts Empty Oil approves the installation of contractors and converts the procedure into contracts

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2022, 5:50 am

Oil approves the installation of contractors and converts the procedure into contracts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Thursday, the approval of the contractors' installation lists and the conversion of the daily procedures into contracts.
    A statement by the ministry said, "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul-Ghani has approved the records of confirming contractors who have contracted with the ministry and its formations for more than two years."
    He also approved "the minutes of the daily employees working in the Ministry of Oil and converting them into contracts in accordance with Resolution (315) of 2019."
    She referred to "sending the lists to the Ministry of Finance in order to obtain the necessary approvals for that." 

Views 45
    Added 12/01/2022 - 3:06 PM
    Updated 12/02/2022 - 11:23 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:00 am