Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil Committee: Rights and entitlements of workers in oil companies are a red line

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil Committee: Rights and entitlements of workers in oil companies are a red line Empty Parliamentary Oil Committee: Rights and entitlements of workers in oil companies are a red line

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2024, 6:55 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Oil Committee: Rights and entitlements of workers in oil companies are a red line[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 1, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala: The official spokesman for the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Ali Shaddad, announced that the Ministry of Oil and its advanced cadres were assured that the rights and entitlements of employees working in oil companies, including profits and incentives, must be secured in a real way and not be touched, and are considered a red line.
    Shaddad said that a meeting of the committee was held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Oil in the presence of the Minister, the Ministry’s Undersecretaries and the senior staff to discuss the repercussions of Prime Minister’s Decision No. 24600, review its nature, break down its paragraphs, and talk about the reasons the central government went to vote on it, its repercussions after implementation, and its negative effects that will affect the public sector companies from the formations of the Federal Ministry of Oil.
    He pointed out that the committee stressed to the ministry not to infringe on the rights of employees due to the very important data and sacrifices provided by this segment to preserve the operations of production, export, refining, sale, distribution and other work carried out by the cadres of this important ministry, each according to his specialization and capabilities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:56 am