Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: signs of resolving differences Baghdad and Erbil looming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: signs of resolving differences Baghdad and Erbil looming Empty Kurdish lawmaker: signs of resolving differences Baghdad and Erbil looming

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Kurdish lawmaker: signs of resolving differences Baghdad and Erbil looming[/ltr]

Since 06/02/2016 10:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Amin Bakr, on Thursday, that the right to sell its oil in the region, "independent", while pointing out that the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan problems will be resolved soon.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baker's / balances News /, it was "necessary to resolve the dispute between the federal government and the Kurdistan region attributing the cause to that the two sides are facing the risk of" Daash "terrorist" gangs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the problems between the administrative and political parties are stuck and problems relating to the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution, in addition to the management of oil."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the validity of the region that sell the oil that collects and imports within the imports of the federal government," adding that "these differences will be resolved around the time between the two governments."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kurdistan region is preparing to send delegations to Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems. is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:55 am