Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim to the British Ambassador: The international community bears the responsibility to prev

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim to the British Ambassador: The international community bears the responsibility to prev Empty Mr. Al-Hakim to the British Ambassador: The international community bears the responsibility to prev

Post by Rocky Today at 6:42 am

Mr. Al-Hakim to the British Ambassador: The international community bears the responsibility to prevent the expansion of war in the region
    • Time: 2024/09/30 13:12:49

• Read: 442 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} This morning, the head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar Al Hakim, discussed with the British Ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region.
     During the meeting, Mr. Al-Hakim renewed, according to a statement from his office, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News}, his “condemnation of the Israeli aggression on Lebanon, Gaza and the West Bank,” stressing that “the overwhelming sadness and demonstrations sweeping the countries of the world are evidence of the free peoples’ rejection of the actions of this entity.”
    He expressed his "extreme astonishment at the international community's silence on the crimes of genocide against the Palestinian and Lebanese peoples," pointing to "Iraq's role in reducing tension and preventing escalation."
    Mr. Al-Hakim stressed "the necessity of stopping the war on the Palestinian and Lebanese fronts, and we hold the international community responsible for that and preventing the expansion of the war throughout the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:26 am