Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of 11 bill, including accountability and ban Baath

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Completion of 11 bill, including accountability and ban Baath Empty Completion of 11 bill, including accountability and ban Baath

Post by day dreamer Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm

Completion of 11 bill, including accountability and ban Baath

1/8/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning
      Completed the Legal Department of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of 11 project and two international agreements and six MoUs law during the final three months of last year 2014.
    A statement by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers «morning» received a copy of it, that «the most prominent laws of completed projects during the fourth quarter of last year is the accountability and justice and the prohibition of the Baath Party Bill, the Public Authority Law to guarantee the rights of the regions and governorates not organized province in the fair participation of running various state institutions and fair participation in missions and fellowships and delegations. »
    The «also been completed draft federal civil service law and the draft law on protection from domestic violence, as well as a project to impose fees on vehicles for the purpose of maintenance of streets, bridges and other projects law».
    The statement pointed out that «the legal department has indicated that it made 635 public consultation and real estate, financial, contract and other Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister's Office and the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and departments of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.»
    He «as the accomplishment of a diplomatic passport holders agreement, private or service from entering between Iraq and Armenia feature, and a draft of Iraq's accession to the United Nations immunities of States and their property Convention on jurisdictional law, in addition to the six memoranda of understanding with Turkey, Australia, Serbia, and the Iraqi ministries ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:56 pm