Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday  Empty Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 25 May 2015, 8:07 am

25/05/2015 15:33 

The heads of blocs and committees who met profanity, today, headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri agreed to provide some unfinished laws ready to vote in the parliamentary session to be held, next Thursday.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: the heads of blocs agreed on Monday to deliver the completed laws of the vote session next Thursday, while the parliamentary source said that differences over the laws of the Federal Court and the parties and the National Guard continued and blocks other meetings will be held on them.

The source said in a statement followed the "obelisk" ,, "The heads of blocs profanity and committees who met today, headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri agreed to provide some unfinished laws ready to vote in the parliamentary session to be held, next Thursday."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "the heads of blocs agreed to hold a meeting tomorrow in connection with the agreement on the Federal Court Act," noting that "the Kurdistan Alliance is one of the most prominent objectors to the Federal Court Act."

And on the law of parties, the source said, that "the political blocs have many notes about the law," noting that "there are two versions of the law, the first government version and the great reviews, and the second sent by the Presidency of the Republic and include 80% of the proposals of the blocks but unread first reading and again, and thus it has been put forward a proposal on five print version in order to agree upon. "

With regard to the law of the National Guard, the source said, "The National Guard Law him many differences," noting that "the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri called for political blocs to a meeting and bring observations about the possibility of the agreement and submit it to a vote next five."

And he chaired the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Monday (25 May 2015), a meeting of the heads of blocs and committees profanity, while the parliamentary source said that the meeting was to resolve the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties laws

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday  Empty Re: Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday

Post by Proven Mon 25 May 2015, 8:23 am

Thanks LIT,

A package of laws and the announcement to launch-implement Economic Development this week.  Things are moving.  
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday  Empty Re: Parliament prepares to vote on a package of new laws Thursday

Post by weslin3 Mon 25 May 2015, 8:27 am

The heads of blocs and committees who met profanity, today, headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri

Some of these translations just crack me up... Like is Jubouri profanity or what is? laugh

I know this article has meaning and is good but have to laugh at something. Thanks LIT
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Mon 25 May 2015, 9:36 am

Proven wrote:Thanks LIT,

A package of laws and the announcement to launch-implement Economic Development this week.  Things are moving.  
    Proven, do you think that the pressure of economical development will create the environment for the RV or do you think that the RV is needed before to create the stability right from the off so as not to disturb the economic growth based on a stable currency situation?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 25 May 2015, 12:02 pm

Good question Stevethebrit.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon 25 May 2015, 7:40 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:

Proven, do you think that the pressure of economical development will create the environment for the RV Yes. or do you think that the RV is needed before to create the stability right from the off so as not to disturb the economic growth based on a stable currency situation?  No.

Great questions.  I gave you my straight answers, and here is why.  

Which comes first the chicken or the egg?  

Saddam had the rate over $3.00 per dinar.  The CBI could raise the rate at any time, but the Iraqi government realizes that economic development is needed for social stability.  

Funny you ask this question.  I just reviewed my file with various article dating back to 2006.  According to a couple of old articles, raising the value would precede investors in order to facilitate investment in the Iraq for economic development.  This was the original plan.

Recent articles indicate that monetary reform will coincide with economic development.  Monetary reform as defined as restructuring the currency and deleting the zeros, removing large notes.  Also remember the hundreds of billions of dollars of encumbered monies held in the DFI fund can not be released except for economic development.  They have the monies, and its will be released as the train gets rolling.  These dollars will convert to dinars to power economic development.  

Right now, the money supply is shrinking.  When economic development, government loans and investors, greatly expands the money supply, and starts inflation, the CBI will be forced to act.  There is no way around it.  There will come a tipping point.  It will occur when the high demand for the dinars will far exceed the limited supply.  At this point, raising the exchange rate will not draw down foreign reserves.  Once they raise the rate, the cat will be out of the bag, and the people will start to turn in their dollars as the dinar demand will skyrocket.    

Articles have mention political, economic, and security as issues. The CBI was ready to raise the exchange rate back in 2012, but the government did not place economic development as a priority, and stopped the process.  Now, it is a priority.  I still think security is somewhat of an issue, but I know we do not see all the picture.  What we see is as much as the Iraqi government wants to reveal.  Not to us, but to their people.  The Iraqi government is trying to keep their people informed to get them to buy into the process instead of revolting.  
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 25 May 2015, 7:43 pm

Sounds good Proven...Thanks. flower
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 25 May 2015, 11:33 pm

Loving this ----- so newsy  ----- you made my day Proven -- and lonely for bringing this 

topic in here.

Big hug.
    bighug
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 26 May 2015, 1:14 am

Proven wrote:
    Stevethebrit wrote:

Proven, do you think that the pressure of economical development will create the environment for the RV Yes. or do you think that the RV is needed before to create the stability right from the off so as not to disturb the economic growth based on a stable currency situation?  No.

Great questions.  I gave you my straight answers, and here is why.  

Which comes first the chicken or the egg?  

Saddam had the rate over $3.00 per dinar.  The CBI could raise the rate at any time, but the Iraqi government realizes that economic development is needed for social stability.  

Funny you ask this question.  I just reviewed my file with various article dating back to 2006.  According to a couple of old articles, raising the value would precede investors in order to facilitate investment in the Iraq for economic development.  This was the original plan.

Recent articles indicate that monetary reform will coincide with economic development.  Monetary reform as defined as restructuring the currency and deleting the zeros, removing large notes.  Also remember the hundreds of billions of dollars of encumbered monies held in the DFI fund can not be released except for economic development.  They have the monies, and its will be released as the train gets rolling.  These dollars will convert to dinars to power economic development.  

Right now, the money supply is shrinking.  When economic development, government loans and investors, greatly expands the money supply, and starts inflation, the CBI will be forced to act.  There is no way around it.  There will come a tipping point.  It will occur when the high demand for the dinars will far exceed the limited supply.  At this point, raising the exchange rate will not draw down foreign reserves.  Once they raise the rate, the cat will be out of the bag, and the people will start to turn in their dollars as the dinar demand will skyrocket.    

Articles have mention political, economic, and security as issues. The CBI was ready to raise the exchange rate back in 2012, but the government did not place economic development as a priority, and stopped the process.  Now, it is a priority.  I still think security is somewhat of an issue, but I know we do not see all the picture.  What we see is as much as the Iraqi government wants to reveal.  Not to us, but to their people.  The Iraqi government is trying to keep their people informed to get them to buy into the process instead of revolting.  
    Thanks so much for the direct and also the detailed reply. It all sounds extremely feasible. I also think that the trigger of economic pressure will happen in a short time period due to the speed of financial institutions such as the CBI will need to move to keep the situation under control. Let's hope they have avery fast timetable already worked out to bring this to a speedy conclusion.

Steve
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 26 May 2015, 1:56 pm

25/05/2015 18:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The heads of blocs and committees who met profanity, today, headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri agreed to provide some unfinished laws ready to vote in the parliamentary session to be held, next Thursday.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: the heads of blocs agreed on Monday to deliver the completed laws of the vote session next Thursday, while the parliamentary source said that differences over the laws of the Federal Court and the parties and the National Guard continued and blocks other meetings will be held on them.

The source said in a statement followed the "obelisk" ,, "The heads of blocs profanity and committees who met today, headed by Speaker Salim al-Jubouri agreed to provide some unfinished laws ready to vote in the parliamentary session to be held, next Thursday."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "the heads of blocs agreed to hold a meeting tomorrow in connection with the agreement on the Federal Court Act," noting that "the Kurdistan Alliance is one of the most prominent objectors to the Federal Court Act."

And on the law of parties, the source said, that "the political blocs have many notes about the law," noting that "there are two versions of the law, the first government version and the great reviews, and the second sent by the Presidency of the Republic and include 80% of the proposals of the blocks but unread first reading and again, and thus it has been put forward a proposal on five print version in order to agree upon. "

With regard to the law of the National Guard, the source said, "The National Guard Law him many differences," noting that "the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri called for political blocs to a meeting and bring observations about the possibility of the agreement and submit it to a vote next five."

And he chaired the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Monday (25 May 2015), a meeting of the heads of blocs and committees profanity, while the parliamentary source said that the meeting was to resolve the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties laws.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:45 pm