Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist calls for implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency for t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist calls for implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency for t Empty Economist calls for implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency for t

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 am

Economist calls for implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency for the withdrawal of counterfeit currency from the market

22-03-2013 10:40 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Asked economist Salim al-Daini, the central bank applying the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency in early next year, to eliminate counterfeit currency in the local market. said Daini (of the Agency news): The project to delete the three zeroes from the currency will serve the Iraqi people in terms of reducing groups large and easily traded, as well as support the economy through the withdrawal of counterfeit currency, which is now prevalent in the market. added: you must apply the project after the appointment of managing efficient central bank, to be implemented early this year (2014), because he is one of the strategic projects large in the country. He noted: that the existing categories of the national currency easy damage which forced the state to print new currencies every three months and this constitutes an additional burden on the state in terms of exchange money for printing new currencies, noting that the new project will be issued currencies up old for more than (25) years. This The Council called for the prime minister in the previous administration earlier for the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeros from the local currency, saying he was a big project and it needs enough time to apply. / end / 8. n. p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:35 am