Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government: priority appointment to the sons of the martyrs of the army,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government: priority appointment to the sons of the martyrs of the army,  Empty Government: priority appointment to the sons of the martyrs of the army,

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:30 am

Government: priority appointment to the sons of the martyrs of the army, the police and the crowd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    1/12/16

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Obelisk: The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday, to give the children of the martyrs of the army, the police and the crowd popular priority in recruitment within the state departments, while decided to exempt the public and private sector companies of delay penalties of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts No. 2 of 2014.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement published by the local media and I followed 'Obelisk', that 'the Council of Ministers approved in its meeting held today, in the province of Basra to give priority to the children of martyrs from the army, the police and the crowd popular in recruitment within the vacant movement angel in the ministries of Defense and Interior ministries grades and departments not associated with the Ministry, the light of the terms of reference required '.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the office, that 'the Council decided to emphasize the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces all work to Article 25 of the General Budget Law for the year 2016'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the office, that 'the Council decided to exempt the public and private sector companies of delay penalties of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts No. 2 of 2014, resulting from the lack of dues in exchange'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the office, that 'the meeting included the emphasis on the Business Council of Ministers Resolution No. (347) for the year 2015 on the treatment of objectively payment mechanism on credit and to address the ongoing investment projects, to complete important projects in the province of Basra and other provinces'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The House of Representatives held on Tuesday (January 12, 2016), in its province of Basra.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am