Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allkash calls Martyrs Foundation to mobilize Mlakatha to implement the new law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allkash calls Martyrs Foundation to mobilize Mlakatha to implement the new law Empty Allkash calls Martyrs Foundation to mobilize Mlakatha to implement the new law

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 4:18 am

[ltr]Allkash calls Martyrs Foundation to mobilize Mlakatha to implement the new law[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2016 at 09:30 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called martyrs parliamentary committee rapporteur MP Mohammad Allkash, on Thursday, President of the Republic to ratify the Law of the Martyrs Foundation, while the student martyrs institution that mobilizes Mlakatha to implement the new law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called in a statement received Allkash / scales News /, that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the ratification of the Martyrs Foundation Act, which includes the popular crowd with the martyrs and victims of the previous regime and terrorist operations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Martyrs Foundation to mobilize Mlakatha and carry out their duty to implement the new law Martyrs Foundation". It ended 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:33 am