Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: real reform lies in the formation of a government of technocrats[

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: real reform lies in the formation of a government of technocrats[ Empty Deputy: real reform lies in the formation of a government of technocrats[

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:04 am

Deputy: real reform lies in the formation of a government of technocrats
    18/01/2016 09:51 | 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press / Baghdad
    MP for the rule of law Mohammed Chihod, Monday, that the real reform lies in the formation of a government of technocrats from all components of the Iraqi people and are built on the basis of competence and integrity away from quotas partisan and factional and sectarian.
    Said Chihod in a press statement received "direction Press", a copy of "real reforms that rise to the challenges facing the country lies in the formation based government on the basis of efficiency is far from sectarian quotas and Alvaah and party, which is the basis of deterioration in the level of services and rampant financial corruption and integrity and administrative ".
    He added that "very significant challenges, including political and other security and economic and service are the challenges of terrorist Daash suffocating financial crisis faced by the country as a result of the absence of economic vision in the multiplicity of the country's resources and the deterioration of the level of services in all areas and the other lies in the spread of financial and administrative corruption, which gnaw the body of the Iraqi state and all These challenges are a foregone conclusion for the adoption of quotas partisan and factional and sectarian system. "
    Chihod and pointed out that "all the reforms conducted by the government does not meet the level of ambition but were prosthesis measures, do not include the real weaknesses are actually was the cause of this heavy legacy of challenges". The sa      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:16 am