Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Administrative error cut the salaries of 111 government employees for a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Administrative error cut the salaries of 111 government employees for a  Empty Administrative error cut the salaries of 111 government employees for a

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jan 2016, 7:41 am

year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amin revealed the Diyala provincial council Khader al-Obeidi, on Thursday, that 111 government employees to cut their salaries in 2016 because of an administrative error in the Ministry of Agriculture, calling for quick handling humanitarian reasons.
    Obeidi said, "The Ministry of Agriculture issued a formal decision to move 111 government employees from Diyala agriculture department to the veterinary department without taking into consideration the file delete and job creation as the basic framework for the introduction of transferred within the budget of 2016 to secure their monthly salaries."
    He said al-Obeidi said "administrative error would deprive employees of their salaries transferred to 2016 fully to the lack of them financial allocations in the budget of the Departments of Agriculture and Veterinary," calling on the Ministry of Agriculture to "human error handling for reasons of speed."
    Iraq has been going through a major financial distress due to lower global oil prices, which amounted to less than $ 30, as the government hinted on several occasions that it will not be able to pay the salaries of staff in the event of oil prices remain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:54 pm