Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi: the fluctuation of oil prices, an alarm bell and solutions for the government, "prosthesis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi: the fluctuation of oil prices, an alarm bell and solutions for the government, "prosthesis Empty Al-Awadi: the fluctuation of oil prices, an alarm bell and solutions for the government, "prosthesis

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:28 am

[ltr]Al-Awadi: the fluctuation of oil prices, an alarm bell and solutions for the government, "prosthesis"[/ltr]

Since 01.31.2016 at 12:29 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Awad al-Awadi, said on Sunday that the government resorted to the prosthesis solutions to address the financial crisis plaguing the country in light of the fluctuation of crude oil prices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Awadi's / Moyen News /, that "fluctuation of oil prices, Iraq is nothing but an alarm bell to warn of the danger that has plagued Iraq," adding that "the decline is a kind of positive through to be a government alternative plans to increase imports and to deal economy discourse investment on the part of and Dharaibaa the other hand and stimulate other sectors. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are long-term plans by relying on investment sectors such as agriculture and industry to avoid a drop in oil prices," calling on "the government to not only prosthetic solutions and rely on loans."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "The Wares solutions that can reach Iraq to clear a financial stability through real resources and reduce excess costs in all aspects of the state and away from the logos."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, earlier, that the decline in oil prices, the second challenge, along with terrorism, between the collapse of oil prices will force us and useful for stimulating positive. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:42 pm