Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi's / balances News /: Real Estate received state file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi's / balances News /: Real Estate received state file Empty Tamimi's / balances News /: Real Estate received state file

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:01 am

[ltr]Tamimi's / balances News /: Real Estate received state file[/ltr]

Since 02.09.2016 at 12:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament MP Magda Tamimi on Tuesday received the file properties state inside and outside Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tamimi said in a statement / balance News / "received today officially state property file at home and abroad."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted that the "File Properties state where many obstacles need to be serious follow-maintained public money and vaccinated than to lend a hand to him of corruption.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He was placed government source, it had revealed earlier that the Iraqi government has completed procedures for the restoration of 144 properties in the French capital Paris, confirming the resolution of the special measures in the real estate affiliate of Iraq since the reign of "Saddam Hussein."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It called high Nassif placeholders in the earlier government to undo the sale of real estate orientation state under the pretext of tackling the financial crisis, indicating that this procedure would raise a big fuss because there are new and old decisions (not canceled) permits to those who were confiscated estates to get home for the housing. Nassif said that the sale of property the state would raise a big fuss by their owners because of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 12 and the decisions of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council and which have not abolished until now, and in this case would use these to form property disputes for damages. / End 29 / P 40[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am