Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior directed the need to speed up the infrastructure for national card processing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior directed the need to speed up the infrastructure for national card processing Empty Interior directed the need to speed up the infrastructure for national card processing

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Interior directed the need to speed up the infrastructure for national card processing
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Wednesday 10/2/2016 2:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    called on the Interior Ministry to the need to speed up the processing of buildings on a project for the national card. A statement by the Interior Ministry, "Baghdad News" received a copy of the Minister of Interior Mohammad Al Ghabban chaired an extraordinary meeting of the Higher Committee responsible for the national card project, which included those responsible "technical and administrative and chock of the project. " " the meeting discussed the most important paragraphs before the former businessman and ratios achieved in work schedules, were also discussed and discuss the overall staffing and job descriptions with an emphasis on the need to have the right man in the right place and should be working on the project enjoys special advantages and must that they are conversant with modern means and information technology. " the statement noted that" the meeting discussed the issue of the training of technical staffs to increase their efficiency and the development of Kablyatea at work also was discussed the readiness of the infrastructure and the need to speed up the processing buildings from various aspects, as well as follow-up sites that have been opened and began its work to stand on the extent of the work efficiency and its development in the provision of services to citizens. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:12 am