Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi at a crossroads .. positions of the blocks from the requirement of a government of technocrat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi at a crossroads .. positions of the blocks from the requirement of a government of technocrat Empty Abadi at a crossroads .. positions of the blocks from the requirement of a government of technocrat

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr]
    Abadi at a crossroads .. positions of the blocks from the requirement of a government of technocrats "bypass" ..!
    [/ltr]

Fakhri Karim / divergent positions of the parties and parliamentary blocs of Abadi call for the formation of a government of technocrats, but they generally expressed support for the approach, and blessed the effort to the extent of "conditional dissimulation" in such a situation.
    There is nothing wrong reservations and put safe paths politically for such a move contractures in political life, a turning point where the "S" go beyond the devastation of the country, of sectarian quotas and the accompanying consensus breach and distortions have affected all absent state facilities already, and fostered corruption supposed the hatred and sectarian killings in the pores of society, to become the final outcome prevalent culture, having intensified as a "point of view" to be reckoned with. 
    most of these positions and the obvious is what was issued by the Islamic Supreme Council (it has three ministers in the government) who demanded that includes change Prime Minister also.The point of view of the Virtue Party (one minister) Remarkably including raised from the requirements generally consistent with the legitimate demands hesitate between the circles calling for radical reform, especially with regard to the compulsory recruitment and bear arms, however the state and codify the work of affiliated factions in the popular crowd and the ban on carrying weapons in cities, and taking into account national and professional controls, integrity and efficiency in the selection of the leaders of the country, and amending the election law, away from quotas, in order to sort out the true representation, and the reconfiguration of the electoral commission, away from the domination of parties, with the help of the United Nations, in addition to legitimate other demands. 
    for his part, Mr. Muqtada al-Bader Sadr to launch a reform program, select to execute a time limit committed Abadi doing, but will come down to the street with his supporters to impose his reforms. 
    Mr. Ayad Allawi put up a road map for the reform of the political process radically to distance by which the maintenance level of delinquency sectarian spoil their tracks, and pre-empted the possibility of building a new democratic Iraq really is. 
    the call came multiple wings Party's comments in the context of the rule of law and other parties to consistent or less with the contents of the positions of virtue and the Sadrists and the Supreme Council. 
    a careful reading of the positions mentioned, do not end up with tracers clear and explicit position adopts an end to sectarian quotas and mechanisms, as the essence of what required reform, and what was diagnosed as a "disease" necessary political process since the overthrow of the former regime in April 2003, and caused this steep and political decadence and ongoing Alastbahat rights of Iraqis and their blood pure and resources Menhobh.oualemfatt that all factions were part of the political process, especially the Shiite component, already her that expressed their condemnation of the sectarian closely with the intensification of isolation Libya as it continues to condemn it as a "defect and defect" caused her to abandon the previous nomenclatures that smell them sectarian smell and choosing names and slogans has a link with the above, in the elections preceding Bdortiha, becoming a list of the Council supreme "citizen" rather than a "martyr mihrab", advocating chose his "state of law", and al-Sadr chose the "free".In this vein came labels lists of representatives of the Sunni component. 
    But this change did not alter what in the soul does not become a daily habit for political, did not achieve a political shift in the curriculum, attitudes and alignments and biases and vote in the House and Cabinet. 
    Wrote me a friend, commenting on the statement in an editorial yesterday: say what he has done time after ... and hostile forces of reform are all moving to drop Abadi ..! 
    I did not have what I answer him, but the question bitter: do you see the need to raise the slogan: endowed with victims of persecution ...? 
    I am not ready for the adventure of a new and emerging attitude seen in Abadi Savior must enable and support under any circumstances as a repair tool. I know that you surrounded determinants and contradictions. On top of that it remains in thrall to political assets not Bmissourh disengagement of them, and he does not realize that the frequency and the survival of his choices captive closed circuit put him out of the political game. This is not the most important, it is what will lead him from the political vacuum and the dangers of Mahiqh difficult to predict its results. 
    Throughout the sterile years been associated with the government of Mr. Maliki, he kept a security self that comes out in public, al-Hakim and al-Sadr or Mr. al-Jaafari or Mr. Ameri or Mr. Najafi or Mr. Mutlaq or Mr. Jubouri - and I am confused where to put Dr. Allawi as confused like me - and other leaders of the Sunni and Shiite blocs to be called every one of them is corrupt from each of his house and his party and its mass, so that we can openly echo: Iraqna fine, and its leaders are serious about repairing the ravages sectarianism, which is what makes us the trust and faith that they are serious in their way to carry out reform and change the cross-sectarian ..! 
    remains Kurdistan covered by this call, it is not what ails less cause for wonder and anxiety and achieve reform and unity, and the expected easing of the crisis.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:55 pm