Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badri: change must include the higher grades, not just the minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badri: change must include the higher grades, not just the minister Empty Badri: change must include the higher grades, not just the minister

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:14 am

Badri: change must include the higher grades, not just the minister

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said a member of the National Alliance, Ali al-Badri, everyone waits for Prime Minister al-Abadi on changes wants to be conducted at ministerial cabin through the House of Representatives.
    Badri said the cabinet changes should not be limited to names and that there will be substantial changes.
    He said al-Badri, we aspire to be a comprehensive change not only the prime minister but also includes senior cadres of the ministry because the minister does not work alone, but with the help of agents and general managers.
    He said coalition member, said the prime minister must be serious in the selection of ministers, on the basis of Altankoaqrat else will be working on the withdrawal of confidence from the government.
    The House of Representatives has decided to host Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a meeting on Saturday in order to explain the fundamental reforms and anticipated changes in front of the political blocs.
    Parliamentary sources said that "all the political blocs to support the current government and want us to proceed with the reforms announced by Abadi and supports any cabinet reshuffle.
    It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for a cabinet reshuffle materially include personalities technocrats. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:05 am