Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cook the former president: It proves that Saddam Hussein had been executed?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cook the former president: It proves that Saddam Hussein had been executed? Empty Cook the former president: It proves that Saddam Hussein had been executed?

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:42 am

[size=32]Cook the former president: It proves that Saddam Hussein had been executed?[/size]

1:47:10 a.m. 2.25.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Roudao - Arbil decent work Toma Israel, for several years as a cook at the presidential palace with Saddam Hussein, Karim now lives in hand Alqosh solo, at the age of the 81 year now, revealing cream for the first time to a network Roudao media, many secrets belonging to former president Saddam Hussein, and has conducted Roudao dialogue with cream Toma Israel is a:below is the text: Roudao: you are one of the birth of Alqosh, how you came to Saddam's palaces?Kareem Thomas: I had relatives in Baghdad, and I visit them from time to time, and after the completion of the study of junior high , went to Baghdad and has worked with a restaurant with my relatives, and I wanted that be cook and learn cooking, so you go on an ongoing basis to the restaurant and to see the hand of the cook to learn cooking.Roudao: How to become a chef Saddam?Karim Thomas, before he worked in the presidential palace, he worked for several years at Baghdad international Airport restaurant in 1956, and later learned that the presidential palace need to cook, went to the presidency when he was Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr, president of the Republic, and they asked me a few questions, and then accepted to work at the presidential palace, and has worked in the beginning it's a normal employee in the kitchen, and then became a cook presidential palace.Roudao: How do you see Saddam Hussein for the first time?Kareem Thomas: one time I was preoccupied with poetic job with rice at the restaurant, a man to the restaurant entered, accompanied by a number of guards and carrying a loaf of bread in his hand, and told me I hungry Is there a fast food? I told him no entry to the restaurant, and when he went One of my friends told me why I did this, do you know who this person is? He said that Vice-President Saddam Hussein.Roudao: any kind of cuisine they wish to address them Saddam?Kareem Thomas: in the morning, eat boiled eggs or milk, and in the afternoon he ate anything without identification, but in the evening he would like to eat grilled meat, and most often was grilling meat himself.Roudao: Do you have prepared him cuisine in the Kurdistan region?Kareem Thomas: we had eight cuisine on an ongoing basis, and we promise Atmh and a kippah, too, from the cuisine in Kurdistan, Saddam was loved Atmh, and we had to prepare Atmh each month.Roudao How Additional information about the restaurant materials?Karim Thomas, all materials used to come from Italy.Roudao: are any attempt to kill Saddam Hussein by eating?Kareem Thomas: Yes, when I was there, Saddam was sitting in one of the presidential palace gardens, when he was deputy President of the Republic, bringing a young man a cup of juice for Saddam, but by one of his guards to take a cup of juice before drinking it by Saddam, we do not know what happened to the young man.Roudao: how many people who were working in Saddam's Restaurant?Kareem Thomas: we were working in the Tigris Palace Restaurant Palace presidential, we were eight cooks, working for the lips, and 400 employees per restaurant.Roudao: Is there any Kurdish in the presidential restaurant?Kareem Thomas: Saddam was trusting Christians dramatically, and 80% of the workers in the kitchen are the Christ, there was a Kurd, too, you see Aside Kurdish there.Roudao: how was your salary? Did you receive any salary now? Kareem Thomas was my salary at the time of 120 dinars, were I am referred to retire in 1991, and a pension after 15 years of work at the presidential palace is 750,000 dinars.Roudao: Saddam Hussein killed a large number of people, you you learn in this matter, do you regret this man service?Kareem Thomas: No, Saddam's a good man, but those around him are not good, and it was a totally different not accept the error, a child with the kids and head with superiors, but his children were not good, especially Uday it was like a dog, either Qusay was better than him and he wants to learn the Kurdish language.Roudao: Do you have any memory of Saddam?Kareem Thomas: I have two books of thanks signed by Saddam, but I do not have any pictures of Saddam because they Evhsona when entering and not allowed cameras to the scene, and once I was sitting on the edge of the pool and brought Saddam to swim, and sat my side and said I love Aclatk and cried, photographer and picked us up several pictures, but did not give me the pictures.Roudao: when is the last time I saw Saddam?Karim Thomas, in 1991, when they retire, it was my last day in the palace, and the Saddam gave us a bonus as much as 5,000 dinars, and a book of thanks.Roudao: when Saddam was executed, what did you feel? Karim Thomas, who said that Saddam Hussein has been executed, I do not even believe I'm seeing with my own eyes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:28 am