Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Powers: let us go to the partial change in the "vortex"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Powers: let us go to the partial change in the "vortex" Empty Powers: let us go to the partial change in the "vortex"

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:59 am

[ltr]Powers: let us go to the partial change in the "vortex"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 02.03.2016 at 09:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Union of Iraqi forces Abdel Azim and Healing, Wednesday, that the partial change will enter Parliament in a downward spiral and the conclusions we are indispensable.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister has asked the House of Representatives Almasi week Taatvweida restructuring Alcalpinh Yaovernmh, but the latter refused to give authorization and approved a comprehensive change. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Healing L / balance News /, "The vision of the Prime Minister raised in hosted is a comprehensive change," pointing out that "today the change raises the first two dimensions is a partial second is comprehensive and as a result of any of the two, will change and he is coming inevitably."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "The partial change is good, but it will make us in front of an internal crisis, some may wonder why the farther this minister and remained on that minister, and what are the standards that have been issued such a decision, and these standards Stdechlna in a new problematic," adding that "there is a change in the a number of Ministers and Abadi has a committee assessments and well-known minister, who will vary with the media. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the political blocs will not agree to a partial change, the House of Representatives later this month is going to systemic change."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It should be noted that there are seven ministers Ciecmlhm partial change, according to sources who are the ministers of agriculture, finance and industry, water resources and housing, as well as the ministries of oil and higher education.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:56 pm