Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: It's time for the formation of a national block away from regional countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: It's time for the formation of a national block away from regional countries Empty Al-Mutlaq: It's time for the formation of a national block away from regional countries

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:22 am

[ltr]Al-Mutlaq: It's time for the formation of a national block away from regional countries[/ltr]

Since 03.05.2016 at 12:09 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the National List, Hamid al-Mutlaq, Saturday, that the members of the House of Representatives with the voice of the Iraqi people and not with their parties and blocs and Anskhawa the will to dominate and personalization and sectarian foreign dictations mass national representing the interests of the Iraqi people and not others.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad has seen large demonstrations on Friday in front of the gates of the Green Zone demanded derail Almttqh corrupt and bring them to justice and restore the people's money looted.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mutlaq said in Sahavi conference held by the House of Representatives and attended / balances News / "The time has come to form a national block away from the will of domination and sectarian foreign dictations".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Mutlaq said "the demonstrations that came out yesterday and one week earlier comprising the Iraqi flag and no one else is a matter of pride and respect for the Iraqis because it is them and them and is calling for reform and change and tackle corruption and peaceful manner and the voice of an Iraqi mosque."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the protesters to raise the Iraqi flag and to change my voice and pay attention to lurking and motivated, and stay away from areas of friction and Aatrqua opportunity to discredit these demonstrations and that the focus is on comprehensive reform, change and tackle corruption and build a state of institutions and citizenship. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And demanding audiences comprehensive change and accounting Alvesadin and thieves of public money since the demonstrations in July 2015 and until the present day, which forced the government to provide government Jdidh.anthy 29 / P 40[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm