Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mashhadani's "light": the Abadi clarify the reasons for the failure of his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mashhadani's "light": the Abadi clarify the reasons for the failure of his government Empty Mashhadani's "light": the Abadi clarify the reasons for the failure of his government

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:34 am

[size=32]Mashhadani's "light": the Abadi clarify the reasons for the failure of his government

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

MP for the Iraqi coalition forces, Ahmed al-Mashhadani, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to clarify the reasons for the failure of the government and be honest with the people of Iraq on the grounds that he chose the current ministerial cabin and he has to be clear and honest with the public.

Mashhadani said in a statement the "Nur News" today, said that " the state of the Iraqi crisis and great challenges and this crisis needs a real vision for the management of the crisis and the Abadi understand that Resigned Iraq is not dependent on the future of the party or a particular range at the expense of others."

He added that "the al-Abadi said the formation of a committee to engage in dialogue with the political blocs to reach the real participants to manage the next fun."

He called al-Shammari, the political blocs to "waive the ministerial quotas within the government and empowers the prime minister in consultation with all the political blocs to reach the participants in the public interest during the next phase."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am