Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: two billion and 400 million dollars a year owed contact state companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: two billion and 400 million dollars a year owed contact state companies Empty Economic parliamentary: two billion and 400 million dollars a year owed contact state companies

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 3:04 am

[ltr]Economic parliamentary: two billion and 400 million dollars a year owed contact state companies[/ltr]

Since 17/03/2016 19:22 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A commission of economy and investment parliamentary member Nora Albjara, Thursday, that two billion and 400 million dollars the government benefits from the communications companies annually, while showed that those companies belonging to officials, "influential" in the state.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It's Albjara / balances News /, "The government benefits from the communications companies will contribute to reducing the difficult economic crisis," indicating that "these benefits amounted to about two billion and 400 million dollars a year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "these companies back to influential officials in the state," indicating that "companies have not paid dues 4-5 years ago."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the media and communications revealed, earlier, that the benefits of telecommunications companies in Iraq is able to fill a fraction of the salaries of state employees, saying it does not exceed 29 billion dollars Snuya.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm