Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri consultant to respond to accusations of Mishan: professional photoshop and weak in the dicta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri consultant to respond to accusations of Mishan: professional photoshop and weak in the dicta Empty Jubouri consultant to respond to accusations of Mishan: professional photoshop and weak in the dicta

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2016, 3:56 am

[ltr]Jubouri consultant to respond to accusations of Mishan: professional photoshop and weak in the dictation ..snkadhih[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -arac Press -18 April: denied media advisor to House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, "allegations" MP Mishan al - Jubouri threatened liquidation by the Speaker of Parliament.

Ahmed Mahjoub said in the televised interview, on Sunday evening, said that "MP Mishan Rakkad photoshop a professional person, but he could be more professional and adjusts dictation when heaccuses others of " stressing said "we will achieve as claimed Mishan."

Mahjoub added, "we Snkadhi Mishan Rakkad on what he claimed , and he tried to mislead the public opinion."

He said Mahjoub, that "what happened in the last session of parliament is a disagreement with the Constitution and the law was not legitimate," adding "we will respect the decision of the Federal Court , whether with or deduced from Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri."

The office of House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri announced earlier on Sunday for an investigation into "allegations" messages arrive from some quarters of the phone 's personal Jabouri.
    He accused Mishan Rakkad House Speaker threatened with death because of his participation in the meetings of the House ofRepresentatives and the protesters cited form of a letter in this regard said Saleem al - Jubouri sent to him through your phone.Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:49 pm