Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament Empty Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:46 am

[ltr]Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament[/ltr]

Since 21/04/2016 13:22 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the House of Representatives Mutassim Hisham al-Suhail, said Thursday that security forces prevented a UN delegation from entering the parliament and attend the hearing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Suhail said in a press conference in the parliament and I followed / balances News /, "The security forces prevented UN delegation from entering the parliament and attend today's meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "we are working according to the law and the Constitution and we will keep protestors until it adopts the right."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the interim Parliament Speaker Adnan al-Janabi decided to keep an open letter to the meeting on Sunday, as the House of Representatives came out of Alhah.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament Empty Re: Suhail: security forces prevented a delegation from the United Nations access to Parliament

Post by Diamond Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:52 am

Great move!!! yes

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am