Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Ministry: an unprecedented record high rates of export daily for the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Ministry: an unprecedented record high rates of export daily for the past month Empty Oil Ministry: an unprecedented record high rates of export daily for the past month

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 5:01 am

Oil Ministry: an unprecedented record high rates of export daily for the past month

Sunday 01-05-2016 | 12:30:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Twilight News / Oil Ministry announced on Sunday an export record high is unprecedented in the daily rates for the month of April, according to the initial oil exports for the month of April 2016 Statistical
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said that April exports rose an export record is preceded in daily rates from the southern ports, which reached (3) million and (364) thousand barrels (three million, three hundred and sixty-four thousand barrels), as well as revenue for the month of April saw an increase, amounting to 3 billion and 343 million dollars (three billion, three hundred and forty-three million dollars).
    Jihad said that the price per barrel average (33,257) dollars.
    Jihad said that the total quantities exported from Central and South fields and through the southern ports of (100.916 million barrels) and also longer than the total monthly standard quantities as compared to the previous period while not issued from the northern port (Ceyhan) across the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) due to lack of the province's commitment to the oil agreement with the federal government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:14 pm