Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial launches 25 billion dinars dues peasants Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial launches 25 billion dinars dues peasants Wasit Empty Financial launches 25 billion dinars dues peasants Wasit

Post by Rocky Mon 23 May 2016, 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Financial launches 25 billion dinars dues peasants Wasit

 Wasit / long-Presse 

Announced Wasit Provincial Council, on Sunday, the Ministry of Finance launched a $ 25 billion dinars dues peasants of the province on the quantities of grain that Soukoha last season, and while confirming that these amounts will be distributed next week between marketers, demanded the rest of theamounts owed ​​by the ministry to expedite insurance payments of the season. 
    the head of the Agricultural Committee in the provincial council Hashim al - Awadi said in an interview to the(long - Presse), "the Ministry of Finance launched a $ 25 billion dinars from the peasants and farmers dues in the province owed ​​by the Ministry of Commerce for amounts Marketing last agricultural season in 2015 , " noting that "stakeholders in the province will turn this amount is distributed among the peasants and farmers next week, after the mechanism ensure that marketers dues even if a certain proportion of the total debt owed ​​to them situation." 
    He said al - Awadi, that " the mentioned amount will be distributed by nine billion and 997 million dinars to marketers Almkhozna compound, and eight billion and 935 million dinars to marketers pavement river and silo Kut Airport NUMANIYA, and the amount of four billion and 948 million dinars to marketers silo Essaouira, and four billion and 120 million dinars to marketers Essaouira airport. " 
    He called al - Awadi , the Ministry of Finance to" launch the remaining amounts due by marketers for wheat and barley last season, as well as to expedite securing funds for the current marketing season, and not delayed , as happened in the previous season. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:13 am