Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Albu agonist" to prevent smoking and religious controversy and interest in women and sports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Albu agonist" to prevent smoking and religious controversy and interest in women and sports Empty Albu agonist" to prevent smoking and religious controversy and interest in women and sports

Post by Rocky Sun May 29, 2016 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Albu agonist" to prevent smoking and religious controversy and interest in women and sports

He spent an Iraqi engineer , 18, ​​roams theworld, and after his return he wanted toachieve his dream of becoming a village Albonahi (ideal village) , although it is in acountry torn by unrest, and his project began in stages and in a manner flexible persuasion. 
    Enable communications engineer Kazem Jabr Hassouni (47 years) from implementation of the ideal of his ideas in his village (Albu agonist), Vmaa renown village , which applied the principles of public health, exercise and attention to man and the environment. Hassouni benefited from the nobility of his family to convince the people of the village of his ideas as he tells for "discussion" and says: "in 1947 he created dad (host ) , which is a place where men gather in the evening to talk in public village affairs, was a diplomatic man, and I learned from him how to convince others therefore you that step and succeeded. " Baader (Hassouni) first made ​​his move in 2010 and crystallized on the ground after 2012, and was traveling keeps him for the completion of his project until 2014 where he decided to pour his attention on his project he suggested making the race for the enemy among young people titled "No Smoking" sign up the more than 3,000 racer of all other villages and became an annual festival. During his tour of European countries and work in Dubai affected cities and beautiful nature of the villages of Spain systems. I say "surprised by the rush ofyoung people, has encouraged it to get rid of shyness and wear clothes sports and running in public places, as we have achieved the main objective , which keep them away from bad behaviors through sporting events , It is interesting that a runner named Mustafa Jaber emerged and won many tournaments on the level of Iraq. "village of Albu - agonist located in the avenues area of Diwaniyah River and has a population of about 750 individuals, and away from the center of the province b (30 km), and most of the population engaged inagriculture as well to the presence of some of the staff in different disciplines. Awaken engineer Hassouni interesting people their village and their lives. He ran afforestation main street, also began the youth of thevillage and her campaign of reforestation and planting more than 350 plant, and are encouraging the use of the bicycle under the title (Pike Albu agonist).  With reinforced the streets with banners that show the rules and regulations for the village (such as not smoking) as well to traffic signals and prevent the use of alarms cars. Yes Cinema .. not controversial and soft drinks and has not stopped ambitious engineer Hassouni, having attracted enthusiasts to his ideas the village began to expand its activities by adopting the idea ofcreating (House of culture) , which make it a building furnished with his own money and the help of thepeople the village, and contains a library and rooms for reading, drawing and music education for both sexes, and to provide a cinematic offerings. He tread carefully, the establishment of film screenings on a large screen display raised the ire of some, says , "despite fears of a backlash skeptics but step is worth the effort, it closed many role cinema after 2003 in Iraq on the pretext that they are related to guilt and sin, but I persuaded them that they are related to the culture of human and his being, which is what brought him to young people , despite opponents who persuaded them to attend screenings and finished to accept the idea. " but the village elders who allowed the cinema, music banned in return political and religious controversy He described the need Xcaret Hamad -the in Alosmanin- as "destroy the community, and we want to maintain our health , while the controversy caused high blood pressure, sugar and sour mood and differentiate between people, and the best thing to do elders they stopped him and prevented soft drinks." also opened in thevillage ( green) mobile library includes many stories of titles for children, and it was proposed by Dr. Havad Jabbar resident in Sweden and competent in environmental Science.  says Dr. Havad: "generally are not Arab reader a book a year, the conditions of culture and education are deteriorating, and when seen through the means of social communication on village Albonahi project approached the engineer Kazem Hassouni and began lengthy discussions about the idea of green library be built and the proposed implementation began and you Asadi him advice through correspondence and direct contacts. " comprehensive library mobile contain racks placed on a bicycle and record particular the name of the book codifies and the person who borrowed and the date of metaphor , the library between the village houses and moving and being delivered books and recovered within a week , urging people to read. Dr. Havad intend to visit the village and in her mind other projects Kalhdikh educational green , which intends to bring its plans with them. says Suad Abdul Amir, a housewife who inhabit the idyllic village, "I feel that My children will grow up in a clean and healthy environment and the women of the village have become go out gatherings and attend seminars and workshops organized by the CSO. " favors engineer Hassouni non - disclosure (secrets) the electric car industry, but he says he started buying parts of his own money and shows" put basic designs her car would be environmentally friendly nine - two, I will complete everything by myself and Sostaan ​​some young people to be working Jmaaa and let them feel that they produced this car for themselves. " Hassouni depends on wide - ranging experience in the laboratory, cars and electronic devices, and it has contributed to the invention of the device for the benefit of a Spanish company and works to identify faults in tall buildings in Dubai, and holds the first letter of his name. and do not even hit the village snag legal violation has established a civil society , titled "how social and environmental development" organization, will be Dr. Havad a founding member of the organization. confirms Hassouni "We are working on Investment external communication for the benefit of the village has visited the Danish international Organization (CCPA) village and promised tocreate sports school to accommodate young people 's activities. " village of Albu - agonist and one of theextended villages Diwaniyah River , which was named as the " avenues " , which means a seamless flow range, and it seems that the experience infection began to move to other places, Vhassona says some villages , asking him to help develop plans for afforestation and traffic signs, as one of the villages banned smoking, and there are those who ask: How do I start the deployment of the beautiful thoughts in my village?* for discussion site
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:45 am