Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture has custody of the referral of the carp into retirement and calls for "trial"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture has custody of the referral of the carp into retirement and calls for "trial" Empty Parliamentary culture has custody of the referral of the carp into retirement and calls for "trial"

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jun 2016, 8:48 am

Parliamentary culture has custody of the referral of the carp into retirement and calls for "trial"

Author: ZJ 
    Editor: AZ 08/06/2016 16:36 Number ofViews: 36 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Announced the parliamentary Committee on Culture, on Wednesday, its reservation to the assignment in the Iraqi Media Network chief Mohamed Abdul-Jabbar carp into retirement, as promised assignment "courtesy" ordered by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, called for a "trial"

The Committee member Serwa Abdul Wahid in an interview with (long-Presse), "The assignment in the Iraqi Media Network chief Mohamed Abdul-Jabbar carp into retirement incomprehensible decision and do not know how it was, at the time Kat should face a fair trial, because of what happened during his network corruption and Altgosairwalihamal and ambiguity in the contract files. "

She said Abdul Wahid, said that "the Committee on Culture parliamentary asked to host the carp, to answer questions related to the letter media network and corruption that exists in the outer office," noting that "among the charges against him set his ex - wife something illegal." She member of the Committee on Culture parliamentary " have reservations today to refer the carp to retire, at the time should have been referred to trial ", describing what happened as" courtesy by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi of the carp. "
    The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, decided on Tuesday (June 7, 2016), the appointment of new directors of six state banks, while decided to exempt the intelligence chief and the assignment of the President of the Iraqi Media Network to retirement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:16 pm