Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million Empty US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi aircraft
    US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million

Author: HAA 
    Editor: the AT 16/6/2016 15:45 Number ofViews: 125 

[rtl]Long-Presse / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Ratified by the US State Department on Thursday, military sales to Iraq worth $ 181 million, and pointed out that the contract includes aircraft maintenance, (AC-208) and equipped with spare parts and equipment chock, it confirmed that the purpose of the contract is to reach the air force Iraq to "stage-sufficiency self. "[/rtl]
    The agency said the military security cooperation at the Ministry of Defence Secretary, (the Pentagon), in a statement, I followed (the long-Presse), said that "the US State Department, approved today on a foreign military sales deal for Iraq worth $ 181 million related to the maintenance of aircraft (AC-208) fighter light, equipped with spare parts and equipment market is chock other as well as the engineering training services. "
    The statement added, "The new deal would allow the Iraqi air force, continue to conduct fleet of eight aircraft of the type (AC- 208), offensive light until after the end of the current contract, which expires this month."
    The statement pointed out, that "the objective of this deal is that the Iraqi air force to become self-sufficient in the field of aircraft maintenance with logistical training there will be no difficulty absorbing this support for Iraq."
    Baghdad had asked the Foreign-running sale of five-year deal to maintain and sustain the fleet of fighter jets of the model (AC / RC- 208), which includes the deal, operational maintenance with repair holidays and provision of spare parts, repair and maintenance of aircraft main components with engineering services, as well as training Iraqi staff on maintenance while providing logistical equipment for aircraft.
    The plane (AC- 208) known aircraft, "Cessna 208 Caravan" of the light combat aircraft that could be armed with missiles Hellfire, which also has the capabilities of reconnaissance and aerial surveying tasks while providing intelligence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million Empty Re: US foreign military sales to ratify the deal to Iraq worth $ 181 million

Post by duck2000 Thu 16 Jun 2016, 10:52 am

yes and spread it over the next decade or two?

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm