Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: 123% rise in investments in the financial technology companies in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: 123% rise in investments in the financial technology companies in the region Empty Report: 123% rise in investments in the financial technology companies in the region

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:32 am

Report: 123% rise in investments in the financial technology companies in the region

2016/07/17 | 13:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - directly explained interview Almasa Capital report, the value ofinvestments in the technology sector finance small and medium enterprises in the region increased by 123% in five years.

According to the report, which received a "live" version, the value of investments in those companies sector climbed from $ 10 billion in 2010 to $ 22.3 billion by the end of 2015.

The report said that the sector projects in the region is an increasingly important contributor to the GDP, but still those are going to contribute less than developed countries rates. 

The report added that the sector contributes significantly to the GDP in all of Egypt, Lebanon and the UAE at rates of 80% and 99% and 60%, respectively, while contributing to appear less in Kuwait, Qatar and Oman.

The report said that the region's banks began allocating funds towards the financial technology sector "FinTech" designed primarily to acquisitions, investments and the establishment of hedge funds, and partnerships of some of those companies operating in this sector. 

Financial and technology is a provision of products such as commercial lending, group finance, systems and possible payment, according to the report.

http://hathalyoum.net/1045520

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm