Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior is considering the investment plan for the combat formations, most notably the Federal Pol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior is considering the investment plan for the combat formations, most notably the Federal Pol Empty Interior is considering the investment plan for the combat formations, most notably the Federal Pol

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:27 am

[size=30]Interior is considering the investment plan for the combat formations, most notably the Federal Police[/size]
    20/07/2016 10:25 | Number of Views: 109
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    She studied interior ministry investment plan to arm combat formations, most notably the Federal Police.
    According to a ministry statement received "direction Press" a copy of it on Wednesday, "The agent of administrative and financial Interior Ministry Aqeel al-Khazali, presided over a meeting of the ministry leaders and members of the Committee on arming them, to study the investment plan and alternative ways to arm formations ministry combat and provide for the needs of these formations of weapons military, service and equipment for the sustainability of the battle waged by our troops against terrorist gangs. "
    He called al-Khazali, during the meeting, "not to surrender to the ministry's bureaucracy in administrative dealings, especially in armaments and the need to move on to the roads and successful actors and mechanisms that ensure the achievement of the objectives of the ministry, strategic vision in armament."

The federal police forces, combat formations of the most prominent of the Ministry of Interior where she participated host of military operations that liberated areas from which usurped. The sa
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:57 pm