Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: the Abadi make the ministerial changes affecting the Kurds and Sunnis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: the Abadi make the ministerial changes affecting the Kurds and Sunnis Empty Nassif: the Abadi make the ministerial changes affecting the Kurds and Sunnis

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2016, 2:49 am

[ltr]Nassif: the Abadi make the ministerial changes affecting the Kurds and Sunnis[/ltr]

Since 22/07/2016 14:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It demanded an MP for the high Nassif Reform Front , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi that makes cabinet changes include Minister Sunnis and Kurds , and not limited only to the ministers of the National Alliance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It said in a statement reported by its press office and received / balances News / copy of it, that " the ministerial changes included the exclusion of ministers , mostly from the National Alliance, and we Anaatard, the fair theminister who serves his people deserves to remain in office and otherwise there is no need for us to do whatever the affiliation ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued, that "we all know that the current cabinet reshuffle was built on the basis of balance and quotas and compatibility, and thus was accepted ministers Twafiqian Taschin, and today the long shuffle ministers of theNational Alliance , all without affecting ministers of other powers, and although we do not believe in consensus and quotas and even abhor these Titles but there is still, for example , Sunni ministers are corrupt and failures recognition Sunni street who wish to change them. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif stressed " the need to pay attention to the Abadi This includes Ptgierath ministerial cabinet Sunnis and Kurds and to serve the process of reform." Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:19 am