Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq entered into an agreement with Mauritania

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq entered into an agreement with Mauritania Empty Iraq entered into an agreement with Mauritania

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jul 2016, 5:54 am

[size=48]Iraq entered into an agreement with Mauritania[/size]
    [size=32]
    3:04:00 7/29/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad , Iraqi-Mauritanian Joint Commission held a meeting in theMauritanian capital ,Nouakchott ,headed byForeign Minister Ibrahim al -Jaafari, and his Mauritanian counterpart Take Ould Ahmed azide Bay.According to astatement issued by theInformation Office of theJafari, said themeeting included the signing of theminutes of thefirst session of the Commission on the Iraqi -Mauritanian joint headed by theforeign ministers, and it was themost important record items is toopen upprospects forcooperation and exchanges between the two countries in anumber of political, economic, also stressed the coordination of the political positions of thetwo countries in the Arab forums, Islamic, and international. the statement added that the joint committee meeting concluded agreement to coordinate the cooperation in the field ofmaritime fishing between the two countries, and toidentify the date of the Commission every two years alternately in one of the capitals of the two countries, and put up aprotocol foragricultural cooperation between the two countries project.He announced al - Jaafari for the convention thatbrought multiple fields, including: the economic side, the political, and media and agricultural, expressing his happiness on theconclusion of this Convention; andbecause of its impact on thedeepening ofrelations between Baghdad and Nouakchott. for his part , counted Take Ould Ahmed Mauritanian Foreign Minister of this agreement it would open avery useful horizons for both countries in thefield of bilateral cooperation. this came in a press statement made the two ministers on the expiration of the joint Commission meeting, and thesigning of anagreement between the two sidelines. the statement quoted al - Jaafari assaying fit this agreement as a model for other countries, which represent the first step, not the last, and will befollowed bysubsequent steps.He concluded al -Jaafari , saying: I will bless the people ofMauritania 'sachievements yesterday to hold the first Arab Summit in Mauritania, theArab response that I found such peak response, interaction, homogeneity, and Altanase of thedifferences thatexist. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 12:01 pm