Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Awadi said al-Obeidi Amatrha in the parliamentary session will not exempt him from questioning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Awadi said al-Obeidi Amatrha in the parliamentary session will not exempt him from questioning Empty Al-Awadi said al-Obeidi Amatrha in the parliamentary session will not exempt him from questioning

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:54 am

[ltr]Al-Awadi said al-Obeidi Amatrha in the parliamentary session will not exempt him from questioning[/ltr]
     Since 03.08.2016 at 09:41 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, Wednesday, that all the ideas proposed by Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi in questioning the Dome of the House of Representatives session will not exempt him from questioning and responsibility or heal the courtyard.[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Awadi said in a statement / balance News /, a copy of it, that "received a leg-Obeidi of charges for some of Representatives is nothing but an attempt to divert the questioning and diluted and draw attention to other things involving political calculations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]But al-Awadi expressed their full support and the absolute need to expose corruption, noting that "the beginning of reform starts from revealing spoilers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Awadi, that "what is put al-Obeidi of the accusations condemn it according to the rule (Zmohm as they committed it themselves) and, beyond a doubt because he knew a lot of files that have to do with corruption but Ktmha was detected only when he felt the risk of being questioned."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Awadi stressed the need to give appropriate for each special investigative committees climates in this case, is that it must also deal with transparency and credibility of the high and not to avoid procrastination in order to show the full facts in front of the Iraqi people ".anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am