Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense: the international coalition forces continue in the military at Camp Taji Training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense: the international coalition forces continue in the military at Camp Taji Training Empty Defense: the international coalition forces continue in the military at Camp Taji Training

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 am

[ltr]Defense: the international coalition forces continue in the military at Camp Taji Training[/ltr]

Since 08/04/2016 20:07 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defence Ministry confirmed on Thursday that represented the Australian and New Zealand troops and British international coalition forces still continue to train elite units of the Iraqi army formations at Camp Taji.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a defense ministry statement received by the agency / balances News / copy of it, that "of Australian troops and New Zealand and British international coalition forces continue to train elite units of the formations of the Iraqi army at Camp Taji," noting that "the exercises included a group extras including Shooting and Hunting around ahead of the speed of the enemy and all the harsh conditions[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "it was also trained for tactical moves during the shooting, medical care and the dismantling of improvised explosive devices and installing bridges and various other training and to enhance cooperation and coordination between the coalition forces and units trained to transfer these experiences to the Iraqi army," explaining that "the training is centered on the level of faction and barn and other training levels with additional training makes fighters armed with important information and enables them to deal with various situations to defeat Daash gangs. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, "The trainees fighters were very high spirits and are ready to receive various military information to show full readiness to liberate the rest of the beloved land of Iraq" .anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm