Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports Empty Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports[/ltr]

Since 05.08.2016 at 08:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Received Iraqi Airways editorial approval by the aviation authorities in Britain, Sweden and Denmark for the fall of the Iraqi civil aviation airports.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan in a statement received / balances News / copy of which was "the beginning of next week will be carried out by the Iraqi pitch its registered YI-arb journey from Baghdad to Copenhagen, will continue with trips around London and Stockholm respectively." 
    He stressed Abtan "The reservations about these capitals are in front of everyone of Iraq and the world," stressing that the measure "is not a lifting of the embargo on the Iraqi aircraft around Europe, but he is very advanced step in this direction." 
    He pointed out that this achievement came the efforts of workers in the Iraqi Airways called on to do more in order to lift the ban on Iraqi aircraft are Nhaia.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports Empty Re: Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

ok I thought this was done a long time ago, the lifting of embargo on the Iraqi aircraft. So this is a good sign for them.   thumbs
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports Empty Re: Airlines get Britain, Sweden and Denmark approval for landing at their airports

Post by duck2000 Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:11 am

weslin3 wrote:ok I thought this was done a long time ago, the lifting of embargo on the Iraqi aircraft. So this is a good sign for them.   thumbs
    they had shut them down because of ISIS held major terrority!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:51 am

duck2000 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:ok I thought this was done a long time ago, the lifting of embargo on the Iraqi aircraft. So this is a good sign for them.   thumbs
    they had shut them down because of ISIS held major terrority!
    Ok. That sounds logical... Then by all means this is a good sign.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:49 am