Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq expects the arrival of two million visitors during the visit of Iranian forty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq expects the arrival of two million visitors during the visit of Iranian forty Empty Iraq expects the arrival of two million visitors during the visit of Iranian forty

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq expects the arrival of two million visitors during the visit of Iranian forty

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

He expected the Iraqi Tourism Board, on Tuesday, the arrival of two million Iranian pilgrims during the visit the death of Imam Hussein (AS) during the current year, and confirmed the determination of the concerned authorities "not to allow" any breach to enter the arrivals of Iraq, particularly from Iran, as pointed out that the initial deadline to give them visas (Visa) starting in the (23 of the month of September next) for $ 40 per visitor. 
    the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari , presided, on Sunday (14 August 2016), a coordination meeting between the foreign, interior and culture and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and Ministries, regarding the mechanism granting of visas for foreigners wishing to visit the holy sites during Muharram, securing their entry requirements. 
    the head of the Tourism Authority of Mahmoud al - Zubaidi, said in an interview to the (long - Presse), said that " the organization of the forty - day visit entrusted exterior and interior ministries and the Tourism Authority , " noting that " the meeting on Sunday, chaired by Foreign Minister annexation of the Tourism Authority and the Ministry of the Interior and the Directorate of border crossing points, and saw the emphasis on the need not to allow any foreign visitor without a visa in order to ensure access to financial resources. " 
    He said al - Zubaidi, that" the participants demanded that an emphasis on border crossings and not to allow any breaches enter the arrivals of Iraq , "adding," the problem is how to control the Iranian visitors because others expatriates dominated them. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:38 am