Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: Abadi, filed a lawsuit against me for insulting the state and the request to lift the immun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: Abadi, filed a lawsuit against me for insulting the state and the request to lift the immun Empty Fatlawi: Abadi, filed a lawsuit against me for insulting the state and the request to lift the immun

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Aug 2016, 2:37 am

[ltr]Fatlawi: Abadi, filed a lawsuit against me for insulting the state and the request to lift the immunity Me[/ltr]

Since 28/08/2016 19:32 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the MP Hanan al, Sunday, for the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi persecuting charges of insulting the state and that he had sent a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to lift the immunity of them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Fatlawi wrote in a post on the official front-page parameter and blue on Facebook "Is it possible that Trabkm woman," adding that he arrived today that "al-Abadi has filed a lawsuit against me for insulting the state and sent a request to lift the immunity Me!".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He went on to say, "Thank you, Mr. Abadi, and I will be happy to represent in court to defend myself as previously represented more than 52 cases were mostly tax for my periodic oversight and performance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it increased "But my curiosity leads me to ask Mr. Abadi; whichever is greater insult to the state slogans repeated by deputies in the parliament, or the entry of Turkish territory of Iraq and the defiance of the 48-hour Mhiltk and survival in spite of you; it not an insult to the state of the bombing of the popular crowd and the army by the international coalition forces."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It linked Fatlawi between her case and Fatlawi conflict Baghdad, Erbil, Baghdad's oil and said, "Is not the insult to the state of Kirkuk and Kurdish oil smuggling in favor of Barzani and his family and deprive an entire people of them; it not an insult to state that, TEKEL, Director General and remain in office for more than a year without being able to do something to him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]As paired between her case and the issue of the Saudi ambassador he said, "Is not it an insult to the nation and the harm it inflicts Sabhan statements for months?".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She also said, "Is not it an insult to the state to distribute the corrupt arms popular crowd; and Is not an insult to state that the movement of the protections of some ministers and officials in your government aircraft to their homes, modern residents and al-Baghdadi starving for lack of aircraft Ngathm" in reference to what he had done and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, according to a questioning Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said, "Is not an insult to the nation that leaves from the free Fallujah team Abdulwahab al-Saadi without honor or thanks or a job, and not it an insult to the nation that Obama ignored in front of all the world leaders and Is not an insult to the state out of hundreds of terrorists amnesty law enacted request you may include al-Alwani and Hashemi and others."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Fatlawi surprising "Malcolm How do you judge?; Will not prevent me all these attempts will not Ttnini about the performance of the legal League and assigned and my commitment before God and elected me."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She concluded, "We meet in the other rounds soon, Vtholun offend me in various ways but you Tnfona in terms of Acharon" .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:41 am