Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri attacking Zebari again .. and Hamad al-Moussawi, the title of contention this time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri attacking Zebari again .. and Hamad al-Moussawi, the title of contention this time Empty Jubouri attacking Zebari again .. and Hamad al-Moussawi, the title of contention this time

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:24 am

[ltr]Jubouri attacking Zebari again .. and Hamad al-Moussawi, the title of contention this time[/ltr]

Since 09/03/2016 17:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri, Saturday, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari attacked criticizing what came in the book of the Ministry of Finance, which shows that they deposited money laundering and economic crime court and body Nazahh Huda bank manager file and convert money at more than six billion dollars in one day to a bank, and stressed that the Commission are they pursuing it and opened an investigation on.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari stressed that the Ministry of Finance informed the presidency of the Public Prosecutor on the same day in which I spoke in Parliament on behalf of the person who has transferred a sum of money to a bank account abroad and providing them with a copy of the report and all of its priorities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But a member of the Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri, quickly responded by saying that "what was published in a statement, the Ministry of Finance today's disappointing is an attempt to drag the interrogation to a personal dispute to shuffle the deck."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the topic under discussion in the statement and the private transfer of $ six billion and $ 500 million, was discovered by the Finance Committee and is a product researched and audited is not a product and search the minister or his ministry," but pointed out that part of what he described as a "big crime." related to the ministry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted here that "the Rafidain and Rasheed part of suspicion and investigation by the Department of the Inspector General at the Ministry Mahal and directing money laundering court and the minister did not come with something new but had no knowledge of what was going on and was his ministry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said he "bears the first follow-up Almswolah loss of this money because they do not hold a legislative-executive".[/ltr]
    [ltr]With regard to accuse Zebari Jabouri that sends requests and memorandums appended Ptoekaya responded Jubouri "This is the role of the Attorney Van has not done who will do it," accusing the Minister of Finance brief the his ministry by walls of concrete and sniffer dogs, which have become a shield between them and the citizen.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:57 am